I have been dealing with infertility and have been undergoing IVF treatments
(Phenix City, AL)
My husband and I have been dealing with infertility and have been undergoing IVF treatments. I have been having issues producing enough of my own eggs to proceed forward with the ivf cycle.
My husband and I are asking for the following:
1) For God to be glorified that others would see the great work He has done.
2) For this cycle to be successful:
Stage 1: Ovarian stimulation, monitoring, and ovulation triggering - this is the current stage until tomorrow when we hopefully will move to stage 2, please continue to pray for adequate response and hormone levels and no excessive response (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome)
Stage 2: Egg retrieval - please pray that the procedure go well, that a sufficient number of mature eggs be retrieved, and that there would be no problems with anesthesia
Stage 3: Fertilization - please pray that fertilization would occur and that a sufficient number would begin to divide and develop properly. Ideally, we would have 2-3 grade 5 (symmetric with no fragmentation) embryos to transfer. The Lord knows what number is sufficient and I am trusting Him with this.
Stage 4: Embryo transfer - please pray that the procedure go well and that the embryos would implant into my uterus and develop into healthy babies
3) For healthy eggs and sperm free of any abnormalities
4) Please pray that we trust God with this whole process and especially the outcome. We know that His ways and timing are perfect.
5) Keep focus on the Lord, take one day at a time, and allow Him to lead us step by step.
6) For freedom from worry and fear, for God's peace throughout the entire process, especially the 2 week waiting period
7) We be reminded of God's presence with us
8) God's will be done in our lives, that He fulfill His purpose for Lino and I
"Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:36-37