Prayer for a Special Person to Reconcile with Me and Mend Our Relationship

by Roxanne
(San Antonio, TX, USA)

I want to have my boyfriend to come back into my life. I had an argument with him and I feel terrible for saying some harsh things to him because I was upset. I might of hurt his feelings. I want to ask him for his forgiveness, and I've asked God to forgive me. I haven't heard from him for 2 weeks and he hasn't answered my calls.


I just want to mend our relationship or friendship because it was really special and I do really love him. Also, I don't like the way he left all mad. I really want him to see me, call me, text me, whichever it be. I really miss him and want to see him badly. He means a lot to me and brought a lot of love and joy in my life.

I ask for this petition. Thank you God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Daily Prayers.