Prayer to shift abroad with husband

by Swarnika
(Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.)

Hello everyone,

My prayer is that my husband shifts with me abroad(out of India), I cannot stay in India due to my inlaws who has turned my marriage in an abusive marriage.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Prayer for Hope.